Friday, March 20, 2009

Man in a Grey Car

The boys & I were waiting for Bill to come home tonite so we could go out to dinner and Laurence decided to watch out the window for him.  When he got to the window he said, "Hmm...Mommy what's that grey car doing in front of our house?"  I called from the other room, "What grey car?"  "That one, RIGHT in front of our house."  (I assume he was pointing.)  I went into the living room and there was a car parked across the street (not RIGHT in front of our house) and a man with a briefcase and in business casual dress got out and headed up the driveway opposite ours.  "Who's THAT?" he asked.  (Man, what about this situation was causing him such great concern?)  "Oh, he must just be visiting the neighbors," I said.  "I know!" Laurence declared.  "Maybe he's the health inspector!"  

1 comment:

  1. Naturally, it's the health inspector. Who else could it be?

    ReplyDelete