Tuesday, March 3, 2009

According to Laurence

I found this little exercise floating around Facebook, and decided to post it here.  About halfway through me asking him the questions, Laurence says, "Mom, are you typing this on the website so everyone can see?"  I asked if that was ok with him, and he enthusiastically said, "YESSS!"  So, here goes....

1.  What is something mom always says to you?  I love you, too.
2.  What makes mom happy?  When I don't teach Loic bad stuff.
3.  What makes mom sad?  When I teach Loic bad stuff.
4.  How does your mom make you laugh?  By tickling me on my ticklish parts.
5.  What was your mom like as a child?  That's a hard question.  I wasn't even born then...I can't answer that question.
6.  How old is your mom?  37.
7.  How tall is your mom?  Can you stand up?  Ummm...(counting....)....14.
8.  What is her favorite thing to do?  Play games with me.
9.  What does your mom do when you're not around?  Plays with my brother.
10.  If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?  A famous cook.
11.  What is your mom really good at?  Typing.
12.  What is your mom not very good at?  Can YOU tell me something you're not good at?
13.  What does your mom do for a job?  You take care of me & Loic.
14.  What is your mom's favorite food?  Dumplings.
15.  What makes you proud of your mom?  Everything.
16.  If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?   The princess Shrek turned into an ogre.  Don't worry, she looked like an ogre, but she still had the crown & stuff.  I think everyone was afraid of Shrek and he felt alone, so he turned her into an ogre so he'd have a friend.
17.  What do you and your mom do together?  Lots of stuff, like sometimes we clean the house together and put away blankets.
18.  How are you and your mom the same?  Well, we're the same right now because we're both wearing blue & white Penn State shirts.
19.  How are you and your mom different?  God made us different.
20.  How do you know your mom loves you?  Because she just does.
21.  What does your mom like most about your dad?  That sometimes he cooks dinner.
22.  What is your mom's favorite place to go?  Target.


6 comments:

  1. So cute. Princess Shrek... gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a test to see if I can post on your site :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Testing again :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another test :)

    -Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am trying a blog post. God I feel old. This stuff is so foreign to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Test for me as well. Jan these stories are a HOOT! Those boys of yours....

    ReplyDelete